Megan Fisher is an Athletic Performance Coach, Motivational Speaker, and Doctor of Physical Therapy based in Missoula, Montana. Her personal athletic achievements include Paralympic gold, silver, and bronze medals from the Rio 2016 and London 2012 Games, ten-time world champion, and retired member of Team USA.
Megan’s road to success has not been easy. At 19 years old she was involved in a tragic car accident that nearly killed her, leaving her in a coma and stealing the lower half of her left leg. A lifelong athlete, Megan is always in hot pursuit of opportunities that demonstrate the capacity of the human body and spirit.
It’s time to achieve your physical and athletic goals.
Megan’s customized training programs will give you the tools and motivation to push farther.
Cycling - Track, Road, Mountain
Triathlon - Swim, Bike, Run
Strength and Conditioning
Workouts and Fitness Guidance
Take the guesswork out of your fitness planning with customized workouts that match your ability and goals. Megan builds motivating programs for all levels.
Elite Level Coaching
To compete at a high level, athletes must be fit, strong, and practiced. Megan’s coaching programs will help you manage the physical AND emotional requirements of your sport, helping you reach your podium spot.
Ride with Megan
Pump up your tires, put on your chamois, and join Megan for a day of playing bikes. She’ll push you to become a better rider by sharing the tips and tricks that got her to the Olympics.
Get a Free Coaching Consultation
Need a little inspiration?
Megan is a Paralympic athlete who loves to share her story. She’s been a featured speaker for corporate organizations, commencements, and classrooms. Bring Megan to your next team-building or group event.
Megan is on a mission to make the world a better place. She shares her talent, enthusiasm, and spare time supporting charity events that impact the mobility impaired. Take a look at her current projects and see how YOU can get involved.
Megan has traveled the world as a professional cyclist and triathlete.
· Gold Medalist London 2012 Paralympics Road Time Trial
· Silver Medalist London 2012 Paralympics 3K Individual Pursuit
· Silver Medalist Rio 2016 Paralmpics Road Time Trial
· Bronze Medalist Rio 2016 3K Individual Pursuit
· 3x UCI World Time Trial Champion (2010, 2013, 2014)
· 3x ITU World Champion (2009, 2010, 2013)
· 2x XTERRA World Champion (2008, 2009)
· 2x USA Cycling Road Race Champion (2011, 2015)
· 2x USA Cycling Time Trial Champion (2012, 2013)
· 2x USA Cycling Criterium Champion (2012, 2013)
· 2x USA Cycling 500m Time Trial National Champion (2012, 2013)
· Rebecca Rusch’s Private Idaho Queen Stage Race (2018)
· Butte 50 Finisher (2018)